As the temperatures warm amd chilly air is less frequent it's time to shut your waste oil heater down for the season. For optimal performance, keep these keys in mind and your Lanair waste oil heater will run flawlewssly for years to come:
- Manufactured with DIY in mind.
- Install in as little as 8 hours with no experience necessary.
- Don't want to do it yourself? Hire an HVAC contractor install it.
Fuel Management - Burn a large variety of fluids
- Waste oil (used crank case oil up to 50WT)
- Hydraulic fluid
- Automatic transmission fluid
- Synthetic oil (up to 25% mixture)
- #1 and #2 fuel oils.
- Diesel oil
- Free lifetime technical phone support direct from Lanair.
- Clean out chamber ash after 750 hours of operation.
- Maintain filter cleaning, burner tune up and correct pressure settings.
A couplr of bonus tips:
- Shut the preheater switch off and clean and vacuum the accumulated ash build up from inside the chamber.
- Before shutting the heater off for the season, burning diesel fuel for roughly 30 minutes will help flush out the impurities inside the burner and will help prolong the life and get you ready for the upcoming heating season.
If you have any other questions about shutting your heater down for the season, feel free to contact us.