Lanair Products LLC (“We” or “Lanair”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy (this “policy”).
This policy describes how we use and protect any information that you provide when using any Lanair website or Mobile application (“App”), or also known as our “Services”.
Lanair is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lanair may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on our Services and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Services or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through our Services, use any of interactive or public comment features of our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 608-757-6472.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information when using our Services:
- Name and job title.
- Type of Equipment.
- Information within electronic messages, emails, and texts.
- Contact information including email address.
- Images, videos, and audo.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Location and building information to ensure proper use of lanair.com products.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information on this Website, including when making online orders through our Services.
- Information within the Lanair Mobile App, including when making online orders through our Services.
- When you respond to survey that we, or our third party service providers, perform.
- When you participate in a promotional sweepstakes or other contest that we, or our third party service providers, conduct.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact on our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically is generally statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Monitor, assess, manage, diagnose problems with, improve and otherwise administer our Services and Products.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website or Mobile Application according to your interests.
- To ensure the intended, safe, and proper user of our products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell the personal information we collect or use.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (all of which are described herein).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lanair’ s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Lanair about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising via email or push notification, or across our website, other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Inform
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out of receiving promotional emails at the time of providing data or at any other time. Please note that this opt out does not apply to emails sent by us as a result of a product purchase, Lanair account-related information, or other similar transactions. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email footer to be omitted from all future email distributions. When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.
Our services do not honor do not track requests. However, you can find information on how to opt out of many websites and applications participating ad networks at the following sites:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at WWW.OPTOUT.NETWORKADVERTISING.ORG, and Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at WWW.ABOUTADS.INFO/CHOICES.
Please note that opting out does not prevent you from seeing our online advertisements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not guaranteed to completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by us via the contact form found on our support page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please fill out the contact form found on our support page and provide the necessary information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible via our contact form found on our support page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if you are a resident of Canada, the following provisions shall apply (and trump all conflicting provisions in this policy):
- We will not send you any online newsletter or email marketing communication unless you express consent to receive such newsletters or communications from us.
- Prior to receiving any such newsletter or email marketing communications, you will be given the opportunity to consent to receive such communications from us. If you opt-in to receive such communications, we may use the information to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions, to provide you with other information that you request, and/or to improve our product and service offerings.
- You will always have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from receiving the e-mail or other communication at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link found at the bottom of any of our emails, or by contacting us at:
- Lanair Products LLC Attention: Guest Relations 4109 Capital Cir, Janesville, WI 53546.
- If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email footer to be omitted from all future email distributions. When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.- Please be aware that we are headquartered in, and many of our third-party service providers are located within, the United States, and as a result your information will be transferred to the United States.
- We do not directly advertise to any children under the age of 16, including, without limitation, any children under the age of 16 living in Quebec.
We may amend this policy at any time. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal data or to this policy, we will post the changes on the websites and apps covered by this policy immediately. We encourage you to review this page periodically for the latest information on our policy.