Call Now For Daily Specials!
250,000 BTU Waste Oil Fired Boiler
The Lanair MX Series Boiler is designed for applications requiring a high efficiency, compact hydronic boiler. Cast iron sections are fully assembled, the rugged swing door exposes all heating surfaces for direct visual inspection and facilitates maintenance Circular water backed furnace design requires no refractory combustion chamber. The supply manifold speeds installation and simplifies placement of controls. The unique 3-pass "Scotch Marine" Design delivers high operating efficiencies and it's responsiveness is unmatched due to the relatively low mass and low water volume. The MX Series Boiler is designed for commercial applications requiring an efficient and responsive hydronic heating boiler. The compact size permits multi-boiler modular installation for larger heating loads.
NOTE: Boiler must be installed to local codes by a licensed HVAC/Hydronic contractor.
|The MXB-Boiler Kit* Includes:
- Fully Assembled Boiler Block with Stainless Steel Insert (installed)
- Powder coated texture jacket
- Boiler core insulation
- Complete Lanair MXB Burner assembly
- Secondary Air Filter/Regulator
- Oil filter, oil pressure gauge, oil supply line relief valve, and regulator assembly, plumbing kit
- Instruction manual
- Supply and return manifold, gaskets, 3/4" x 6" pipe, mounting studs, washers, and nuts
- Return diffuser and gaskets
- Two (2) 3/4" male x female extension couplings for optional controls
- High Limit with 3/4" well and capillary clip
- Temperature/Pressure Gauge
- Relief Valve assembly
- Flame sight assembly
- Four(4) spacers to secure back jacket panel
- Burner mounting hardware
- 1" to 3/4" reducer
- Low Water Cut Out
- 7-8" Chimney Adapter
- Cast iron boiler sections - fully assembled
- Cast iron push nipples and woven glass rope between sections
- Three-Pass "Scotch Marine" design: The flame travels through three passes which are under positive pressure, maximizing the heat transfer to boiler water and allowing very little chimney heat loss.
- Rear flue outlet
- Hinged Front Door: Instant access to burner and fire box to minimize maintenance time.
- Exclusively designed for forced hot water circulation, which minimizes thermal shock.
- 10 year limited warranty
- 250,000 BTU per Hour
- 1.79 G.P.H.